- Elizabeth Manor
- $700,000 to purchase property for emergency housing.
- 114 Route 28
- $2 million to extend sewer and water system to support permanent housing for formerly homeless.
- Golden Hill
- $1.5 million for demolition of old County jail to prepare for affordable housing.
- Land Bank
- $1 million to decrease tax delinquent properties for community revitalization.
- Silver gardens
- $600,000 for installation of geothermal system for affordable senior housing.
- Eviction Prevention
- $221,431 to contract with Legal Services of the Hudson Valley to provide eviction prevention services.
- Premium Pay
- $1,413,983 expended for County employees who worked during the Pandemic.
- POD (Point of Distribution) Sites
- $324,995 expended for the development of Vaccine distribution sites
- Ulster County Service Center
- $405,792 for call center to improve constituent access to government services.
- ARP Administration
- $1,203,799 to create three administrative positions for ARP funds.
Infrastructure and Trails
- Rail Trail Improvements
- $2.1 million to extend three trails for recreation and economic development.
- Municipal Sewer and Water Grant Program
- $5 million for grant program for municipalities to improve publicly owned sewer and water systems.
- Solar Infrastructure and EV Charging
- $2.5 million for grant program for municipalities to support solar and EV charging projects.
Economic Recovery and Community Programs
- Non-Profit Recovery and Resilience Grant
- $1.5 million for grant program for 501(c)3 and 501(c)19 organizations’ economic recovery.
- Small Business Recovery Grant
- $1 million for grant program for small business’ economic recovery.
- Brownfields Redevelopment Program
- $750,000 for the remediation of blighted, tax delinquent properties.
- Green Job Training
- $90,000 to assist the coordination of an ongoing job training program to individuals.
- Green Energy Retro-fits
- $400,000 to assist low and moderate income homeowners with energy improvements.
- Parks Grant Program
- $2 million for grant program for municipalities to develop and sustain green park spaces.
- Food Security and Access
- $350,000 approved to coordinate food service providers and create a grant program for emergency food providers.
- Main Streets
- $2 million for grant program to support improvements to downtown commercial cores.
Mental Health and Addiction Recovery
- Crisis Stabilization
- $3 million for Crisis Stabilization Center for mental health and addiction recovery.
- Mental Health in Schools
- $750,000 to promote overall wellness for children at school and at home.
- Respite Houses
- $1.5 million to implement the Ulster County Respite House Policy.